Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

can you feel it, too

I hate the feeling in my stomachs
The problems I feel in my gut
Something big is going to happen
Traumatic caterpillars twisted and turned
started before Paris erupted.
 I felt it, the ripple                            It was prominent!
I couldn't prevent what happened
Black veil of malevolent turmoils 
I feel far beyond where                          I exist.
Can't find quiet
Can't find peace
Only chaos                                   within my being
The screams, the yells,
the panic, the mayhem.

Every word
spoken or                                         thought
Every letter 
Texted or typed
Wondering                                         of . . .

Second guess                              every move
Every time                           walking in those shoes
Which way to think                       which way 
Do I need to go?                        who will lose?

Where hope . . .many not
Life support                              only waiting
the other shoe to fall
                                                 eventually

D
    r
         o
              p

No comments: