Translate

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

A Talk With Satana

 

I’m so bored and sick of this place

The lake is polluted it’s such a disgrace

I can’t get out even with my wings,

I am so frozen inside, my extremities, my everything.

Get me a breath mint something else to chew,

These three guys are like leather, I just want to spew.

The decor in this room is so out of fashion,

I want to find someone with creative passions.

These souls that lie around and sit here all day

Are so broken up I can’t understand a word that they say.

There are these four levels below my arms that I see

None of those blasted souls are waving to me.


So here are these two guys up on the ledge that I talk to quite a bit

They keep giving me guessing and questioning with their lines of bullshit.

So why can’t I turn back to my beautiful sexy form,

The one that I had when I was once born.

My dad was quite mean, when he threw me out that faithless day,

All I wanted was some power, and not to kneel by the man that he made.


So what if I gave that apple to Eve,

I knew she was hungry and needed to eat.

How would I  know that they would have clearer sight,

How could you have told they were naked was not right.

For goodness sake she look pretty good to me,

I never wanted to get her in trouble or then have them leave.

I liked that place as well as the rest,

I really did try to do my darkest best.


Why is okay for everyone else,

To be forgiven for what they’ve done inspire of themselves.

All the sins that are above they say it’s me tempting them

It’s really a lie, for what I call one big goose egg gem.


So the realms that I keep you wonder you knew,

Limbo, lust, gluttony just to name a few

Greed, anger, heresy and violence is,

With fraud and now at treachery that is the biz.


Why can’t my dad just forgive as well,

You all get that chance not to go to hell.

No matter what he’s done I still love him anyway

At least now I have my own realm with souls to torment everyday!

What do I care if he never gives me another chance,

I will do it again, every moment and every way 

Oh in a sneaky way, I didn’t know if you knew,

I did try to take my rightful place above him and you.


I really believe that I’m better and ready to fight

I can’t wait to devour a God in that battle and then make this world right.

I am glad you came to see me today.

By the way you didn’t notice a slither around 

intrusive thought of deceiving deeds.

The price that you pay when you get close to me.


The sacrifice he shares was his stupid feat,

You all should be her ready for me to eat and repeat.

I bet you were thinking I was a nice guy

Now that you’re sunk in my trap, a web and a fly.


The ice will open little by little  and singe all you skin,

The further you go, more will rip from you again and again.

I get to watch the torture you endure

That is my true happiness, that what I know for sure.

You can pray all you want till your head is sucked in

No matter how you try, the devil always wins!










No comments: