Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Kick back Sunday
























Last week was Father's Day hope everyone have a great time with their dads or father figures in their life.

For fathers day I pulled the Queen of Wands. Appreciate life, the relationship one has, friendship you develop and the family or families you are part of. They can all be a positive force for any father.
One reason I have the two Queens posted is to show the difference between some deck. Both Rider-Waite cards but one has some more info.
I really hoped everybody enjoyed this day to celebrate the Father's that are close.

So for our Father's day with my husband, we went on a motorcycle ride that was so beautiful that I wish everyday I could take rides without fear of others veering into our lanes because they are talking on their cell phones or texting.

Distracted driving is scary enough in a car but on a motorcycle, wow is gets so close I want to only stay on country roads.  The real adventure lately is watching out for everything and everybody just to stay safe.
Lexington, Michigan pier
When we ride we can find the best spots
just to relax and enjoy life.  I love being by the water it is so grounding for me.  What makes you feel better?  Where do you go?


The next day, of course, was the full moon.  It was a beautiful sight from the walk with the dogs.

Everyday look for something that brings you joy and do it.  For the last week I have been sick with a cold.  I have been in the house either sleeping or feeling like I was hit by a Mack truck.

It is now the last week in June and I feel like I missed most of it and part of it was just due to this cold.
Hopefully, this week will be better.  I still have a touch of the could but I hope I get stay focused.
See you all soon!



No comments: