Translate

Monday, February 1, 2016

The Plan

Once again, Let's do this! Some awesome ideas coming to you for the month of February and this is how it will be shaping up:

Days of the week specials:

Manic Monday's -Every Monday
inspiration quotes, bible verses and or just uplifting thoughts and messages. You too can get into . the action ever Monday as well. Let's push everyone up!

Thrilling Tuesday's 2/2/16 & 2/16/16
(Perish will be giving us her schedule soon so we are keeping this time slot open)
(This day is still in the developmental stage, so please be patient in our schedule.  Some stories can be hard to make sure they are not miss leading.   Check back for more news!)

Let's get talking about scary, exciting or haunted places in your area. If there is some creepy crawlers around that made you jump let's hear it. Roller coaster rides are thrilling too.

(New) Witty Women Wednesday - 2/10/16 & 2/24/16
We will take a look at some Witty Women and what they have accomplished in their lives.  I have been finding quotes about them which really make my day so let's find out more about them.  I am going to start with Lucille Ball than Lily Tomlin. Plus there will be other off the cuff stuff that can make us think to laugh a little more.

Healthy Thursday - 2/4/16 & 2/18/16
This month will focus on the drinks that are suppose to help our bodies. Smart foods, better choices, different attitude for ourselves and most of all a look at how revamp an old way of thinking.

Foodie Friday - 2/12/16 & 2/26/16
Chocolate!  This is my snack of choice from dark chocolate wafers to hot chocolate. Everything in moderation is always best.

If you have something you would like me to try, let me know.

Supernatural Saturday - 2/6/16 & 2/20/16 (Silverwine)
  (Perish will be giving us her schedule soon so we are keeping this time slot open)
Ancient secrets of many different cultures has always been intriguing to me so I will take a look at the gifts of others, myths & legends, tarot cards, tea leaves and western culture ideas besides others. I have quite a few reference books that I have collected over the years and I would like to share what I have and obtain some feed back. This will be fun!

Kick back Sundays - 2/14/16 & 2/28/16
Here is where I will showcase the talent I have in house. Old artwork of my kids, poems, plays and excerpts from my many stories. Giving s chance to breath new life into them and push new life into finishing up what has been started.

So there it is folks! I am excited for this new month.  There maybe revisions in the future so please always check back to see what is going on with our blog.

Please feel free to follow me, comment or write me: slvrw@yahoo.com    
I am so looking forward to it all. In the future I am looking to start on speaker to give further life into what ever area seems to take off and maybe more. I loved ghost stories read on the radio when I was a kid and it should would be fun to keep the dream alive.



No comments: