Translate

Monday, October 24, 2016

Manic Monday Positive thoughts and quotes

 For Monday can be worse than a nightmare but maybe better than a dream.  For today can be as bright as the moon or as dark as the sky but either way other things in your life are at play.  Sleep is very important to a your body, so on the weekends many of us love to sleep in.  Yet when Monday comes back around we wish to pull the covers over our head and sleep a little longer before we get up and back to work. 

WHY?  

Everybody needs sleep because it can help boost their physical, mental and emotional health. It can make you feel better and more able to tackle the day.
Enjoy the beauty of starting a new week.
 Feel blessed that you can live in the day and not in a place where shadows lay.
Take a chance on enjoying all you can,
Feel free to explore this great land.
No one was made to be alone,
no one was given a guide book was given
So do more and have others be shown.
Who you are and what your about,
Love life for every moment,
From inside and out!
- Shelley "Silverwine" Sprecher - Hitch

   I dream, therefore I exist.
-J. August Strindberg

Sleep is the balm for hurt minds,
natures great second course.
- William Shakespeare

Yet it is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top.
-Virginia Woolf

Now Allah has created the dream not only as a means of guidance and instruction, I refer to the dream, bu he has made it a window on the World of the Unseen.
- Mohammed, the Prophet

 Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.
-Sigmund Freud

 Dreams are illustrations . . . from the book your soul is writing about you.
-Marsha Norman

The dream was always running ahead of me.  To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.
- Anais Nin 
********************************************************************************

Lord, teach me, as Your faithful follower, how;
To have fun without foolish acts,
To be cheerful without vanity,
To have self-respect without pride,
To be faithful without illusion,
To be relaxed without laziness,
To be serious without gloom,
To be friendly and not fickle,
To be sunny without the fluff.

***************************************************************************

Inspired by Make Me an Instrument of Peace - (prayer of Francis of Assisi)

Make me an instrument of your piece
where there is hatred,
May You bring love into my heart;
Where there is wrong,
May You bring honesty to my soul;
Let the truth be known.

Help bring The Spirit back into my life,
So that I can be shown forgiveness of my past;
Where life has the errors in what is right,
May You bring truth to the situation front and center to everyones eyes;
Where there is doubt in my mind,
May You help me regain my faith, direction and path;
When I feel helpless with despair,
Help me regain hope that life will be better;
Where there are the shadows,
Bring to my eye Your light;
Where there is sadness in my heart,
Please fill it with an abundance of joy.

Lord, grant that I can seek to comfort others,
For when I do, that comfort will  make me feel;
For to understand Your love,
may be what I need to be understood;
To love, as to be loved.

For when I die knowing that You love me,
I know that I will be awakened into eternal life;
Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace,
For your mercy and love is ever lasting.
********************************************************************************
See You more clearly,
Love You more dearly,
Follow more nearly,
My Savior and Guide.
*******************************************************************************
Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my live, my all!
*******************************************************************************
References:
pictures by Pixabay  https://pixabay.com/en/photos/?image_type=&cat=&min_width=&min_height=&q=images&order=

No comments: