Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Disguised to tempt



I’m a devil in disguise, but an angel to your eyes
A simple kiss will unleash the soul, you will totally lose all control.

From the curves above my hips, to the fullness of my lips
I will be your hearts desire, passion will engulf you
Setting a blaze, internal fires.

I’ll stir awake what was thought lost,
Overcome to the fever,
divulge into mounds,
of milky white desires.
at what cost, is it said 
more crazy than a wildfire 
dancing on your head.

You'll want me, when I’m not there,
make you quiver beyond compare.
Those are ways
that make you totally unaware,
Forgetting who you once were, 
enjoying temptation and all its fares.

Waking in a mist of wonderful dew
surging electrical intensely shot through.
Wondering in the morning if it was all true,
Mark on your soul,
knowing this taboo.

No comments: