Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Manic Monday, Positive thoughts and quotes

Let not your hearts be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me.
-John 14:1

Though I walk in the mist of trouble, you will revive me.  You stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.
-Psalm 138:7

Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
- I Peter 5:7

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed with You, because he trust in You.
- Isaiah 26:3

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet,
- Proverbs 3:24

I will not leave you orphaned; I will come to you.
- John 14:18

Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God believe also in Me,
- Psalm 147:3

Cast all your cares upon Him, for he cares for you.
- I Peter 5:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of sound mind.
- 2 Timothy 1:7

Efficiency tends to deal with things.
effectiveness tends to deal with people.
We manage things, we lead people.
- Admiral Grace Hopper

We need to find the courage to say no to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live lives with authenticity.
- Barbara De Angelis

No comments: