Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sub delight, and not just to eat



Hi everyone, sorry I have not been on lately but I have just received a new job.  I am now a substitute teacher in my local school area.  I am still in college but I do have a few days open.  This week is my spring break so I have been working quite a bit.  Today has been my second day of being a substitute and for the last two day I can at the right time.  I never knew how desperate this was for the schools.  They were so happy to see me, especially today, because they really needed the help.  It was a very refreshing.  I was able to go to many areas and help some wonderful teachers, students, other volunteers and staff.  I love what I do!  It maybe a new thing and you are always excited but the knowledge I have with children really has helped me.  So please be patient.  I will get to going again.

Do you have some writing you want to do?

I could use some help.  If you would like to help me with my blog and do some writing in it please hit me up at harleychick4@gmail.com and I will set you up.  I have to get it together about a schedule so please give me some input.

Thank you all so much for being patient during my learning process!

I just have to get back into the swing of working and school again.  Have a great day!
Please give me all you have with the comments and suggestions.  Thank you again!

No comments: