Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Kick Back Sunday

Beauty can be in anything you look at, from the flowers in the garden.


Sweet Williams










It can be a butterfly on the off the road stop


It can be the Pacific Ocean 
on any Hawaiian shore

or the simple snowy road of Michigan.

(even a bag of chocolates!)
worry all better squares




You can find beauty anywhere you look you just have to be open to it.



We are so lucky to have camera phones, at least to
a point, because we can take a picture anytime at any
moment that is right.  When I was younger, I did not
have a camera so readily.  So recently,
when I wanted to find pictures of memories
that I had with a friend whom recently
passed away, all I could find were my yearbooks.

So, take a chance to see the beauty
in anything and everything!
From the praying mantis on a wall

To a cray fish on the rocks







because when you look back on those
memories, then and only then, will 
you see the full picture!
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: