Translate

Friday, January 1, 2016

The plan

Let's do this.  I am working on some awesome ideas for the month of January and this is how it will kind of look:                    
Days of the week specials:

Manic Monday's - weekly messages - positive quotes & saying
inspiration quotes, bible verses and or just uplifting thoughts and messages.  You too can get into      the action every Monday as well.  Let's push everyone up! 

Thrilling Tuesday's  -  stories, pictures and/or fun stuff 1/12/16 & 1/26/16
Let's get talking about scary, exciting or haunted places in your area.  If there is some creepy crawlers around that made you jump, then let's hear it.  Roller coaster rides are thrilling and spiders are creepy but it is all on an individual basis.  

Wild Story Wednesday - strange than fiction true stories 1/6/16 &  1/20/16
Everyone has that stranger than fiction true story.  Let's  find them.  Those stories that leave you scratching your head.  Let us see if there is answers out there that sound plausible.

Healthy Thursday - nutrition for the mind and body 1/14/16 & 1/26/16
Let's get into what we can do to make a difference for ones mind and body.  One does not work without the other so let's pull it all together and make a bigger impact.  Smart food choices, better attitude for ourselves and most of all how we look at ourself.  I will take a look those exercises that some of us just can't do because of injury, illness or areas of pain.  For me, it just hurts to do certain things the way some trainers thinks is the best way to do it.  Let us revamp some of those old ways and make them into a better modified way.  This could help you stick to a routine without stopping because it hurts.  It may help others the way I have found it has helped me.  Let's share those new ideas and keep moving on our goals to get and remain healthy.

Foodie Friday - recipes, restaurants and goodies 1/1/16, 1/8/16 & 1/22/16
Even though we want to stay healthy does not mean no desserts.  Everything in moderation is always best.  I love food so some days, like my first foodie Friday receipe, cookies were the topic.  I will look at a wide variety of different dishes.  If you have something you would like me to try, let me know.  Share the gift of cooking for fun.

Supernatural Saturday - weekly topic interests - myths, ancient secrets, legends & super gifts
Ancient secrets of many different cultures has always intrigued me.  I will take a look at the gifts of others, myths & legends, tarot cards, tea leaves, western culture ideas and many others.  I have quite a few reference books that I have collected over the years and I would like to share what I have. This will be fun!

Kick back Sundays - every week art, poems, short stories, plays, books & creative endeavors
Here is where I will showcase the talent I have in house.  Old artwork of my kids, poems, plays and excerpts from my many stories.  Giving us a chance to breath new life into them and push me into finishing up what I have started.  

So there it is folks!  I am pretty excited about this new direction in my life.  Please feel free to follow me, comment or write me.  I am so looking forward to it all.  In the future I am looking to start on Speaker (a  live broadcast) for some of these topics.  This would help me to push further into a more interactive approach to my work.  If certain areas seems to take off more than others it could help me get more focused.  I used to love ghost stories read on the radio when I was a kid so to be able to do something like that would just be so cool.  It should be fun!   So here we go to keep the dream alive.


No comments: