Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Thrilling Tuesdays! Giving It A Go.

 Thrilling Tuesday post, here we go.

My favorite thrills are roller coasters, haunted houses, and spooky forests. But I plan on focusing on one memory that truly had me laughing from my toes and the stars glisten in my eyes. I'm looking back to almost a year ago, a group of my friends and I went to a football game. We were laughing and have a decent time, not anything substantial. The home team was winning by a land slide and we decided to leave early, before it got too hectic in the parking lot. The lot was full of cars and we all came in one car. So all seven of us started to run through the parking lot. None of us had any clue as to where the car was but we were going to find it eventually. It was dark and I could hear the game carrying on, but that was so far behind me for I was so caught up in the moment of laughter and foot steps. The lights above were going by and the stars were out. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest and the cool fall air kissed my cheeks pink. I looked to my right to see all my friends changing direction toward head lights the lit up one side of the parking lot and began to pull ahead. All too soon the moment had ended and my finger tips met with the van and my friends and I stood breathless and laughing against our ride. To this day, that moment sits in my heart giving me a little bit of hope to have more of those moments.

Moments that make your heart feel like its flying and like maybe your feet are no longer touching the ground always leave you wanting more. You sigh at the thought and you can feel the memory right where it counts, that's a real thrill and everyone is always looking for it. That's life at its very best and that's what carries us through our day to day, knowing that you can feel more so so much more. Look for that thrill, look for that life, live for those moments and find what carries your heart and follow it my friends.

Perish Harmony AKA P.H.

No comments: