Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2016

today, before & the tomorrow's


Still feel like,
I have before.
Can I handle, what is next,
that, what is in store.
Empty inside, so willing to hide
the shame of being broken,
 without an even stride.
Off keel, of what it seems,
between life and diseases 
of the brain.
Thoughts of that should be
ones self, adored,
but hatred to me,
blinded vision,
 seems like
eternity.
 Wish to feel, no more.

my mom is gone

 so alone, I can't conceive
in a crowd 
anywhere,
 large or small,
few or many,
 faceless and shapeless
next to many.
 knowing or seeing
this beaten down, walked over 
someone


Now my friend is leaving

So long, yet not long enough
Staying busy 
Numb the pain,
Holding on to more than,
Those playing games.
Memories I will always have
My heart filled with
Love & laughter
Pictures from the past will help
To always keep their memories alive 
The love they gave me,
I will always give to others,
I am better because of them!

No comments: