Translate

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Manic Monday - Positive Thoughts and Quotes

2 Corinthians 4:16 Living by Faith NAB
We do not lose heart, because our inner body is renewed each day even though our outer body is being destroyed at the same time. 

Revelation 21:4 NAB
He will wipe away every tear from the eyes and death shall be no more.  Neither shall there be morning nor crying out or pain anymore for the former world has passed away.

Psalm 62:2-3 NAB
Only in God is my soul at rest; from him comes my salvation.  He only is my rock and salvation; my stronghold; I shall not be disturbed at all.

Mother Teresa
I alone cannot change the world but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Do or do not, there is no try.
- Yoda

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Dalai Lama

Certain things catch your eye but pursue only those that capture your heart!
- Ancient Indian Proverb

If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
- Booker T. Washington

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has.
- Margaret Mead


 The Mississippi River on the west side looking into the sunrise 

No comments: